You Need to Perform These 12 Simple Exercises If You Want to Improve the Appearance of Your Butt and Legs
As the Nike trainer Alex Silver-Fagan informs us, everyone who wants to have nice butt and slim legs has to perform squats. To achieve that, just combine the following exercises which have similar training programs.
Here is a list of things you are suggested to do:
Do the exercises on a daily basis.
It will only take you fifteen minutes a day to perform the exercises.
An excellent thing about these exercises is that they can be done in your own home, any time.
These exercises provide incredible results in a short period of time if you perform them in the proper way.
1. Start by performing basic squats. It is the best thing for starters.
2. For a great butt, do squats with a kickback.
3. For strengthening both the butt and the body, do sumo squats.
4. If you want to add a cardio element to these exercises, do sumo squats – outstretched arms.
5. For strengthening the arm muscles, do jump squats.
6. For improving the looks of your waistline, you are recommended to do Sumo for training the abdominal oblique muscles.
7. Perform the Narrow squats with your feet close together as it is excellent exercise to perform as pistol squat warm-up.
8. When you perform the Pistol squats, you are recommended to use support at the very beginning, because they are not easy to do.
9. Make the Split squats and you will strengthen both your buttocks and the muscles on your calf and thighs.
10. For targeting more muscles simultaneously, you are recommended to do the Curtsy squats.
11. If you want to target the lower body, do the Side squats, as they include lateral motion exercises.
12. Not only do they add cardio to the training, but Pop squats are also great for relaxing the muscles after the antecedent.
Training Schedule for One Week:
– Do ten repetitions of Basic squats
– Do five repetitions of Squats with kickback on both of your legs.
– Perform the Sumo squats – outstretched arms ten times
– Perform the Sumo squats ten times
– Do the Jump squats ten times
– Do the Squats for training the oblique muscles on both of your legs five times
– Perform the Pistol squats five times on both of your legs
– Perform the Narrow squats ten times, making sure that your feet are put close together
– Repeat the Curtsy Squats five times on both of your legs
– Repeat the Split squats five times on both of your legs
– Do the Pop squats ten times
– Do the Side-step squats five times on both of your legs
– Make ten repetitions of Sumo squats
– Make five repetitions of Squats to target the oblique abdominal muscles on both of your legs
You are advised to repeat these exercises throughout the whole week.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Family And Friends On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.