Stop Spending Money On Expensive Make Up To Cover Pimples And Learn 7 Ways To Remove Them With This Natural Masks
How much it can bother a horrible mud in the half of the forehead or a pimple in the end of the nose before an appointment or an important event! You try to cover them with makeup, the strains and you wash and those hateful points keep protruding from your face. That day everyone talks to you watching your skin fixedly…
Has it happened to you? Well, if your answer is yes, I want to tell you that you are not the only one…
54% of women in the whole world suffer from it, especially in the forehead, nose and chin, known as the “T zone”.
Pimples occur when the pores are blocked by excess oil production, particles in the air and dead cells that remain in your skin.
These are harmless but the truth is that having them is quite annoying, as they make the skin look oily and irregular.
Not in vain there are hundreds of commercial masks to get rid of these, like the famous black masks that do not have much effect.
But you know what? You do not have to use chemicals, you do not even have to invest your money in this type of products that sometimes are quite expensive because… you can combat pimples in the way I like the most: with natural ingredients!
And it is that I found in Step to Health , powerful, delicious and natural masks that I want to buy and that if you use them regularly they will take care of leaving your skin smooth and without imperfections.
1. Pineapple and honey mask to cover pimple and remove them naturally
Combining pineapple and honey results in an incredible restoration and cleansing treatment to say goodbye to those annoying pimples, as both ingredients regulate the natural pH of the skin without causing excess dryness or other unwanted effects.
And this mask has an extra benefit: it also helps prevent premature aging thanks to its incredible antioxidant content. Are you ready?
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Put the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Apply to the affected areas and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After this time, rinse and repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
2. Gelatin milk mask
Bella, gelatin is not only eaten, it is also used for beauty! This is a rich ingredient in
Nutrients that helps eliminate waste that block the pores.
Also, if you combine it with milk, you can have a powerful mask that eliminates black spots and any accumulation of dead skin cells.
- 1 spoonful of unflavored gelatin (7 g)
- 6 tablespoons of milk (60 ml)
- Wet the gelatin with the milk and form a thick paste.
- Put it in the microwave oven for 10 seconds, and once it is cold enough, apply it over the areas affected by black dots.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and carefully remove.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat 3 times a week.
3. Aloe vera and tomato mask
The antioxidants in tomatoes and the moisturizing power of aloe vera come together in this home treatment to provide deep cleansing to your skin.
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (aloe) (30 g)
- Put the ingredients in a blender and mix until well blended.
- Apply over the entire face and let dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and repeat every two days.
4. Clay mask and egg white
Both egg whites and clay have exfoliating properties that help deep clean your skin to eliminate pimples and better, all kinds of imperfections.
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of clay (24 g)
- Beat the egg white and mix vigorously with the two tablespoons of clay.
- Rub the mixture in the fatty areas of your face, especially where you have pimples.
- Let stand for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat up to 3 times a week.
5. Honey and cinnamon mask
Cinnamon and honey create a moisturizing and revitalizing product to protect your skin and reduce the appearance of acne and pimples.
Both ingredients are rich in antioxidants and active agents that, if used regularly, also prevent premature cell aging.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (5 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Mix the teaspoon of cinnamon with the two tablespoons of honey and rub on your skin.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat every two days before going to bed.
6. Mask of baking soda
Baking soda is not just for baking, or keeping your refrigerator smelling fresh, because its antiseptic qualities make it a wonderful product for your skin.
It works as an exfoliant to remove dead skin cells, leaving it soft, and quickly eliminates pimples
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Mix the two teaspoons of baking soda with mineral water to make a paste.
- Apply the pasta generously over the affected skin area
7. Oatmeal mask
Oatmeal is more than a popular breakfast cereal.
This grain rich in nutrients is safe and effective to treat skin conditions, such as pimples and sensitive and irritated skin.
It works as a gentle natural cleanser and exfoliator, freeing clogged pores that lead to pimples. It also contains powerful antioxidants and some anti-inflammatory properties, and calms irritation, removes dead skin cells, and absorbs excess oil to help clear up the complexion.
- Cook enough oats according to the instructions of the package that reaches you to cover the entire area of your face with pimples.
- Allow the oatmeal to cool to room temperature before applying to the affected areas.
- Apply to black spots, and let it work for 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing your face with warm water.
- Apply this mask at least once a day to get the best results.
Ready for healthier skin? Then try these natural masks and beat the annoying pimples!